IPS E.max- veneer ceramics is the key to particularly aesthetic results, both on lithium disilicate (LS2) and on zirconium oxide (ZrO2). The advantages are an exact color match and the possibility of adhesive cementation.
Both veneers and crowns can be made in two variants:
- Monolithic fall cam - individualized with Miyo liquid ceramics
- Cad Cam structure - laminated with E-max Ivoclar ceramic
Lead term: 2-4 days
Imprint: Digital / Normal
DOCTORS GUIDE PREMERING STAGES OF THE WORK
- PICTURES (INITIAL SITUATION), WAXUP, SUPPLIERS,
- PROFILE PICTURES, FRONT IN SMILE, WITH GINGIVAL LEVEL AND FOR COLOR WITH KEY STANDARD POSITIONED IN THE SAME PLANE WITH THE TEETH (to light the same and to see the color code on the standard), FORM OF TEETH FOR FRONT, TEXTURE, TRANSPARENCY, ABORN COLOR
- If you have COLORED ABONTS or METAL PIVOTS - it is preferable to OPACATE the pivots and over the abutments APPLIED COMPOSITE so as to influence as little as possible the color of the crown or veneer
- GINGIVAL DIFFERENCES in both natural teeth and implants WILL BE REMEDYED BEFORE THE IMPRESSION.
Download Complete Guide