New generation lithium disilicate ceramic with natural opalescence, special fluorescence and multi-chromatic gradient.
Different translucencies can be obtained by changing the crystallization temperature without the need to redo the work.
The biaxial bending strength of Amber Mill is about 10% higher than the comparative product after it is completely crystallized.
Facets, crowns, inlay / onlay can be made in two variants:
- Monolithic cad cam - individualized with Miyo liquid ceramic
- Cad Cam structure - laminated with E-max Ivoclar ceramic
Execution Lead: 2-4 days
Imprint: Digital / Normal
DOCTORS GUIDE PREMERING STAGES OF THE WORK
- PICTURES (INITIAL SITUATION), WAXUP, SUPPLIERS,
- PROFILE PICTURES, FRONT IN SMILE, WITH GINGIVAL LEVEL AND FOR COLOR WITH KEY STANDARD POSITIONED IN THE SAME PLANE WITH THE TEETH (to light the same and to see the color code on the standard), FORM OF TEETH FOR FRONT, TEXTURE, TRANSPARENCY, ABORN COLOR
- If you have COLORED ABONTS or METAL PIVOTS - it is preferable to OPACATE the pivots and over the abutments APPLIED COMPOSITE so as to influence as little as possible the color of the crown or veneer
- GINGIVAL DIFFERENCES in both natural teeth and implants WILL BE REMEDYED BEFORE THE IMPRESSION.
Download Complete Guide